Membership is open to all scientific and professional workers interested in Rheumatology in Scotland.
Currently, there are almost 200 members, mainly belonging to one of these professional groups
- Rheumatologists in training
- Allied Health Professionals, including Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Podiatrists
- Regular mailings from the Society regarding Society meetings and other related topics. Email is preferred.
- Subsidised registration for the Society’s Educational Meetings, held twice each year
- Voting rights at Annual General Meetings
- Eligible for election to Council
- Applications for travel bursaries and research grants
Applications for Membership
Candidates should complete a nomination form and standing order mandate, and return to:
Ms Stephanie Hough, Society Administrator
Department of Membership,
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh,
9 Queen St, Edinburgh, EH2 1JQ
Telephone: 0131 247 3687